The YMCA ensures that all its regulations meet public health recommendations and updates to maintain the safety of our members, staff, and volunteers.
[blog number_posts=”” offset=”” cat_slug=”covid” exclude_cats=”” show_title=”yes” title_link=”yes” thumbnail=”yes” excerpt=”no” excerpt_length=”35″ meta_all=”yes” meta_author=”yes” meta_categories=”yes” meta_comments=”yes” meta_date=”yes” meta_link=”yes” meta_tags=”yes” paging=”yes” scrolling=”pagination” strip_html=”yes” blog_grid_columns=”2″ blog_grid_column_spacing=”40″ layout=”large” class=”” id=””][/blog][separator style_type=”none” top_margin=”10px” bottom_margin=”10px” sep_color=”” border_size=”” icon=”” icon_circle=”” icon_circle_color=”” width=”” alignment=”center” class=”” id=””]

_______________________________________________________________________________________ For the latest public health information on COVID-19 (coronavirus) Federal updates: 1-833-784-4397 Provincial updates: If you believe you may be experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, take the online self-assessment first before calling 811. Federal self-assessment: Provincial self-assessment: Additional Resources: Download Social Distancing Posters (five languages):  English Arabic French ZH-CN Mi’kmaw  The Mental Health Provincial Crisis Line is available 24/7 to anyone experiencing a mental health or addictions crisis, or someone concerned about them, by calling 1-888-429-8167 (toll free) Kids Help Phone is available 24/7, by calling 1-800-668-6868 (toll-free) For help or information about domestic violence 24/7, call 1-855-225-0220 (toll-free) Local Domestic Violence and Mental Health Supports _______________________________________________________________________________________ Canada Emergency Response Benefit: Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB): $2000 a month for workers who have lost their income because of COVID-19. The CERB has now ended The CRA is continuing to accept and process retroactive applications for period 7 (August 30 to September 26, 2020). You can apply for period 7 through the CRA’s My Account or automated toll-free phone line at 1-800-959-2019 or 1-800-959-2041. The CRA is aiming to issue payments for retroactive applications within our service standard of 3-5 business days for direct deposit and 10-12 business days for cheques, however, in some cases it will take longer for payments to be issued. For more information: _______________________________________________________________________________________ Employment Insurance and support for workers General overview of EI: If you’ve been laid off and qualify for EI, apply online for regular benefits:…/ser…/benefits/ei/ei-regular-benefit.html If you’re unable to work because of illness, including COVID-19, apply online for EI Sickness Benefits: If you do not qualify for EI (e.g., if you are self-employed, not enough hours, etc.), we are in the process of implementing new supports called the Emergency Support Benefit and Emergency Care Benefit. Information on these two new benefits:…/empl…/corporate/notices/coronavirus.html _______________________________________________________________________________________   Support for business For information on the Government of Canada’s efforts to support Canadian businesses through COVID-19, including Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS), please visit:…/…/resources-for-canadian-businesses.html If you are a Canadian manufacturer or business that can assist Canada in meeting the need for medical supplies, please visit:…/maintaingrowi…/manufacturers-needed.html _______________________________________________________________________________________ Canadians abroad If you are a Canadian stranded abroad, you need to be in touch with Global Affairs Canada: [email protected] +1 613 996 8885 (call collect where available) For information on financial help for Canadians outside Canada, please visit:…/financial-as…/covid-19-financial-help _______________________________________________________________________________________ Ressources sur le COVID-19 Pour les plus récentes informations de santé publique sur le COVID-19 (coronavirus) Mises-à-jour fédérales : 1-833-784-4397 Mises-à-jour provinciales : Si vous croyez que vous ressentez des symptômes du COVID-19, faites d’abord l’auto-évaluation en ligne avant d’appeler le 811. Auto-évaluation fédérale : Auto-évaluation provinciale : _______________________________________________________________________________________ *NOUVELLE Prestation canadienne d’urgence:

Prestation canadienne d’urgence (PCU): 2,000 $ par mois pour les travailleurs qui ont perdu leur revenu en raison du COVID-19.
Les demandes seraient disponibles la première semaine d’avril et les paiements commenceraient dans les 10 jours suivant.

La PCU est maintenant terminée

L’ARC continue d’accepter et de traiter les demandes rétroactives pour la période 7 (du 30 août au 26 septembre 2020). Vous pouvez faire une demande pour la période 7 à l’aide de Mon dossier de l’ARC ou de la ligne téléphonique automatisée sans frais au 1-800-959-2041 ou au 1-800-959-2019. L’ARC compte faire les paiements pour les demandes rétroactives selon sa norme de 3 à 5 jours ouvrables pour le dépôt direct et de 10 à 12 jours ouvrables pour les chèques, mais dans certains cas, il faudra plus de temps pour que les paiements soient émis Pour plus de détails: _______________________________________________________________________________________ Assurance-emploi et soutien aux travailleurs Aperçu général de l’AE : Si vous avez été mis à pied et que vous êtes admissible à l’assurance-emploi, demandez en ligne des prestations régulières : Si vous ne pouvez pas travailler en raison d’une maladie, y compris COVID-19, faites une demande en ligne pour les prestations de maladie de l’assurance-emploi : Si vous n’êtes pas admissible à l’assurance-emploi (par exemple, si vous êtes travailleur autonome, pas assez d’heures, etc.), nous sommes en train de mettre en œuvre de nouveaux soutiens appelés prestations de soutien d’urgence et prestations de soins d’urgence. Informations sur ces deux nouveaux avantages : _______________________________________________________________________________________ Soutien aux entreprises Pour obtenir des renseignements sur les efforts du gouvernement du Canada pour soutenir les entreprises canadiennes durant le COVID-19, veuillez visiter : Si vous êtes un fabricant ou une entreprise canadienne qui peut aider le Canada à répondre aux besoins en fournitures médicales, veuillez visiter : _______________________________________________________________________________________ Canadiens à l’étranger Si vous êtes un Canadien coincé à l’étranger, vous devez communiquer avec les Affaires mondiales Canada : [email protected] +1 613 996 8885 (à frais virés si ce service est offert dans le pays où vous vous trouvez) Si vous avez besoin d’une aide financière pour retourner au Canada, consultez la page