Let’s face it. Sometimes life makes it hard to pursue a healthy lifestyle.
Our goal is to eliminate financial barriers and provide as many people as possible with the opportunity to participate in YMCA programs and services that help make life healthier and happier.
As a charity, the YMCA raises money year-round to help those who may be unable to participate in YMCA life-enhancing programs and services for financial reasons. We also supplement financial assistance through the operations of the organization and facilitate access to other financial assistance programs that are available for specific programs.
Do you need financial assistance so that you or a loved one can participate in a YMCA program? We’re here to help.
At the Y, we believe everyone can reach their potential when they are active, learning and connected.
- When kids are active, they do better academically
- When teens get leadership opportunities, they gain confidence and become more connected
- When families play together, everyone thrives
- When adults pursue an active lifestyle, they reduce stress and improve their health
- When older adults remain active and participate in social activities, they are happier
We’d love to help you reach your full potential by removing financial barriers to participation. Contact us today to apply for YMCA financial assistance.