The YMCA is now accepting applications for the YMCA Langille Scholarship.
The YMCA Langille Scholarship recognizes the contributions students make in building our community and helps them financially to reach their potential in post-secondary education. It is made possible through the generosity of a YMCA donor and supporter.
ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ARE REQUIRED FOR YOUR APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED
- Applicant’s Information Form completed in full. DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM
- Two letters of reference. One must be from a YMCA representative (staff person, Board member or volunteer)
- Official Proof of Registration for the upcoming term*
- Description of YMCA Involvement (as a volunteer, program participant and/or employee)
- Description of community involvement
- Power of Belonging – This can be in the form of an essay (800 words maximum), a video, a podcast, a piece of art – be creative!
*Item 3 may not be available when submitting your application but must be received by the application deadline date of July 01, 2022.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: JULY 01, 2022
Applications can be emailed to: [email protected]