Bright, Modern Spaces to keep you active & safe. We’re built for it.
Facing out toward the vista of Citadel Hill, at the corner of South Park and Sackville Streets, the JWL is 70,000 square feet of potential – for healthy activity, for belonging, and for community building – including:
- Three pools and a state-of-the-art gym
- Two levels of strength and cardio equipment
- Indoor walking/running/wheeling track
- Four studios for classes and programming
- Childminding centre to support parents and caregivers while they work out
- Child and Family Development Centre with community rooms
- Public great hall and welcome desk
A brand new, modern facility allows us to open with state-of-the-art safety features and procedures right from day one. With so much space to work with, we can welcome a lot of members and participants at the same time, while still keeping everyone safe, distanced and well. Read more about our smart measures to keep you and your family safe.